Approx. Rs 135 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kilogram|
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
Adsorption is a surface phenomenon on the available surface area of activated alumina. The molecules are adsorbed from gas/liquid phase and remain on activated alumina. The adsorption takes place both under static & dynamic conditions. The static adsorption capacity is denoted by the equilibrium capacity at specific relative humidity. Most applications of adsorbents, however, take place under the dynamic condition where the activated alumina is operated at less than the equilibrium capacity depending on design conditions.
The regeneration of activated alumina is done to desorb the adsorbate and bring it back to active form. It can be carried out by Thermal, Vacuum or Pressure swing method except when activated alumina is used for chemisorption applications.
The molecules desorbed by any method are removed from the column by a cold dry purge. The purge gas should be dry.Size Available:
- 3 mm Dia. Balls 0.3-1.5 mm granules
- 4, 2-5 & 2-6 mm dia balls powder – 250 to + 500 mesh
- 8 mm dia balls any other size as per customers requirement.
- Instruments Air Drying Defluoridation of drinking water
- Critical air purification in air separation plants Removal of acidic & ionic impurities from in steel/fertilizer/petrochemical industries Alkylation feed stock/transformer oils
- High Pressure / Low-pressure air drying Removed of H.F. From paraffin in Lab plant
- Oil vapor removal from compressed air Use as a Binder in High Temp. Refractories.