Approx. Rs 1,200 / KilogramGet Latest Price
Molecular sieves, 13X are crystalline Zeolites having a three-dimensional sodium aluminosilicate framework with interconnected cavities. Access to these cavities is through pores of the uniform diameter of 10A0. The typical chemical formula of 13X molecular sieves is Na2O. Al2 O3. 2.5 SiO2. nH2O The ‘n' depends upon the extent of reactivation & can be reversibly driven off & replaced again with water molecules or other adsorbates.
Molecular Sieves, 13X, adsorbs polar molecules with the effective diameter less than 10A0. & excludes molecules with the effective diameter greater than 10A0.Applications:
- High adsorption capacity, selective adsorption and ability to be regenerated at lower temperatures, makes 13X suitable for, co-current removal of CO2 &H2O from the air (air pre-purification) & other gases.
- Removal of H2S & mercaptans from a variety of hydrocarbons and natural gas streams, the separation of oxygen from air, catalyst protection, removal of oxygenates from hydrocarbons.
- Non-regenerative removal of solvent vapors & moisture in air (In insulating glass application)
- Form: 1.5 mm dia. Or 3 mm dia Cylindrical pellets.
- Equilibrium water adsorption capacity: 15% RH (%).......... 21-24% and 75% RH (%)........... 26-28%
- Bull Density : (Tapped) (Gms./liter)....700-800
- Loss on Attrition : 0.1-0.4 %
- Bed Crushing Strength: 80-90 %