|Flow Rate(LPM)/(Nm3/hr)||83 LPM / 5 Nm3/Hr|
|Technology Used||PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption)|
|Purity Of Oxygen||93+-3%|
|Application||Industrial / Medical|
Our Oxygen gas Plant is based on PSA Separation technology that is a well-proven technology for separation processes. Molecular sieves are being used as adsorbent in oxygen gas generation unitPSA Principle:
- This process consists of 2 vessels filled with Molecular Sieves and Activated Alumina. Clean compressed air at 30 deg C temperature is passed through one vessel and oxygen comes out as product gas.
- The exhaust gas (Nitrogen) is discharged back into the atmosphere. Upon saturation of the molecular sieve bed, the process switches oxygen generation to the other bed by automatic valves, while allowing the saturated bed to undergo regeneration by depressurization and purging to atmospheric pressure.
- Thus 2-vessels keep cycling alternately in Oxygen production and regeneration ensuring Oxygen gas is continuously available to your process
- Low space requirement
- Reliable, time tested technology
- Fast startup
- Full-time monitoring of parity
- Low power consumption hence faster pay back period
- Maintenance free
- Equipment operation on atmospheric temperature
- Fully customize equipment is available as per customer requirement